- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2016-09-23
- Last connection: 2016-10-17
- Deus Ex: Revision (Reporter, 2016-10-02)
- 19:46 Deus Ex: Revision Suggestions #746: Vandenberg laptop redesign
- John French wrote:
> Given that the laptops are built out of map geometry and are not 3D models- and that both level...
- 19:39 Deus Ex: Revision Suggestions #761: Vandenberg - Remove vans surrounding front guard tower
- Connects to #774
- 11:49 Deus Ex: Revision Suggestions #777: Deus EX HR fashion to NPC's
- I would consider revamping the complete set of character models to be outside the means of just the pursuit of polis...
- 22:14 Deus Ex: Revision Suggestions #777 (New): Deus EX HR fashion to NPC's
- This is a rather ambiguous and overarching suggestion that would never truly be complete, but is worth talking about ...
- 21:55 Deus Ex: Revision Suggestions #744: Fix incorrect brick texture on slope in Paris metros
- This is a shame as it's apart from the train and the sortie sign the only issue with an otherwise perfectly designed ...
- 21:38 Deus Ex: Revision Suggestions #776: MJ12 trooper redesigns
- With regard to the inspirations, the colorations are not accurate and the final result should share the current MJ12 ...
- 21:37 Deus Ex: Revision Suggestions #776 (New): MJ12 trooper redesigns
- Since the player spends most of the time fighting MJ12 infantry, it would be a great benefit to redesign these so tha...
- 21:29 Deus Ex: Revision Suggestions #718: Paris nightclub update and Hong Kong nightclub redesign
- I'll think more on this to how the maximal effect can be achieved with minimal effort on the part of the artists, whi...
- 21:27 Deus Ex: Revision Suggestions #720: Underworld redesign
- The alterations wouldn't have to lead to a complete redesign of the level, the main concepts the images highlight wou...
- 21:09 Deus Ex: Revision Suggestions #712: Icarus taunts player through a small number of animated billboards in Paris
- It wouldn't need to change as the billboard will always be in the hacked and taunting state, as Icarus is already tau...
Also available in: Atom