12_Vandenberg_Cmd: Plants in Vandenberg control center ground floor emit alien space ship sound effects
It's like they are part of a science experiment, but even if they where they would be in a more controlled environment such as inside a dedicated lab or green house. It's better that these plants emit no sound and are used for display purposes to reinforce the whole idea of the alcoves been a more casual area away from the office etc. Plus they look as if they are here for that purpose as they are visually pleasing.
Updated by John French over 5 years ago
- Assignee set to Hawk Bird
Keeping some interesting variety in the soundscape is a good thing. I have no problem with these sounds being reduced in volume to something subtle, but they should not be eliminated entirely without a suitable replacement for the space. Hawk, when you've got some time, can you halve the volume on the relevant ambient sound actors, and see if it's pleasant?
Updated by Hawk Bird over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Plants in Vandenberg control center ground floor emit alien space ship sound effects to 12_Vandenberg_Cmd: Plants in Vandenberg control center ground floor emit alien space ship sound effects
- Category set to Mapping, non-geometry
- Priority changed from Undecided to Low
- Target version set to 1.1.1