Southwest Flight Cancellation Online
Here is a step-by-step guide to Cancelling your Southwest Reservation Online —
- Open the Southwest mobile app or go to southwest.com and pick the 'Lookup reservation' tab from the menu.
- Enter the confirmation number and the passenger's name in the slots given to get a Southwest airline reservation.
- Passengers will be able to view the refundable balance associated with the flight confirmation number they provided. Passengers with refundable balances can choose to get a Southwest ticket cancellation refund in the original form of payment or convert the balance to future travel money.
- To cancel the flight for all people in the booking, click 'Cancel flight.'
- The Southwest cancellation cost varies depending on the booking class, fare selected, and time of cancellation, as well as other parameters determined by the Southwest cancellation policy.
- The passenger's credit card statement may take two billing cycles to reflect the Southwest Airlines refund.
No data to display