Reservations with Air Canada
The following is the procedure for Booking Air Canada Reservations Tickets:
- The first step is to go to the Air Canada booking engine in your browser.
- When the traveller is requested to go to the homepage, they must select the Flights tab.
- The traveller enters the booking information under the Flights tab.
- First, the kind of journey is chosen from round-trip, one-way, or multi-city choices.
- Next, from the website's accessible list, the origin airport and departure airport are chosen.
- The next step is to choose a trip date from the calendar to see what flights are available for that date.
- Select the total number of travellers from the drop-down menu, which includes adults and children.
- If a promotion code is available, enter it in the form; if not, click the Find button.
- As a consequence, a list of airlines' available flights will be provided. A traveller can choose an appropriate flight and proceed.
- On the next page, the passenger's personal information and contact information are entered into the relevant forms.
- The traveller will get a confirmation email or text message after providing the information and confirming the booking.
No data to display