The NFL season of 2021 is almost around the corner. If you're enthusiastic about it and want to know how to watch the high-octane games on a larger screen, I'll give you the essential instructions for activating NFL Network at nfl.com activate.
Here's how to watch NFL games on your Roku.
- Turn on your Roku device and hit the “Home” symbol on your Roku remote to get to the home screen.
- Select "Streaming Channels" from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Search Channels" from the drop-down menu to reach the "Channel Store" option.
- In the search field, type "NFL" or "NFL Network" (with the help of the virtual keyboard).
- By pressing the "OK" button, you may change the channel.
- To install the app on your device, click the "Add Channel" button.
- To create an activation code, return to the home screen and start the app.
- Write down the code and go to nfl.com/activate on a separate device - preferably a computer, laptop, phone, or tablet.
- To activate your device, enter the Activation Code.
- Select "CONTINUE" from the drop-down menu.
- To finish the process, sign in to your TV provider account if requested.
Your Roku device will be ready to stream programming from the National Football League in seconds.
Also Visit : amazon.com mytv
No data to display